2007年10月30日火曜日

no objectivity Japan

It thought of the necessity theory of the capital punishment because it heard
it.
Human rights, and it is a responsibility, and a problem unjustly
killed though killed though killed previously.

The capital punishment is necessary so as not to allow the homicide.

There were neither Nanjing, a comfort woman nor forced labor.
There is personally no document that shows the character.

Mysterious discussion done on life television at morning in morning
of Tere.
It rises with pros and cons.
Unpleasant one piles up in the minus and falls.

*。
Asahi Shimbun, 7.10.30 morning newspapers, and 23.
Akasaka Otoco and Arakawa Yoji talk about Taro Okamoto.

Historian Yoshihiko Amino was compared with Taro Okamoto, and Japan
was made relative from the both men and the beginning.
I can read that I made oneself and others equal this Mr. Akasaka's
point.

This is received, and Mr. Arakawa : in the lecture meeting etc.
Where the level of a common word is set is said it is in the tough
going.
Taro exposed his body to the wall of lack of understanding.
When my desire is formalized, it becomes not good.

*。
The phenomenon and I who doesn't have the equality, that is,
objectivity of Japanese oneself and others understand these.

Therefore, the abolition of capital punishment might become own homicide.

Others and the world are others and the worlds in me.

The Nanjing problem becomes a problem of insulting me in my feelings.

It is a problem of me who is not the others thing.
The problem blasphemes me.
This cannot be permitted.
It is necessary to annihilate Ten decisively.

Ten annihilation to devil U.S.-Britain.
U.S.-Britain exists by Japan and me, and blasphemes Japan and me.

Enemy who blasphemes himself/herself in him and the exclusion.

This is an integrated malfunction phenomenon in Western Europe.
Enemy who doesn't permit existence of him in I.

The enemy in me and me fights by himself/herself.
The true self and I of the lie fight in myself.

It is Japanese normality that this both praise it each other.
It is Japanese abnormality that it sees by being each other.

In a word, I also have others and the world.

Neither others nor the world give birth except me.

Denying there are others excellent in I, and I am excluded.

Myself not approved when this is excluded.
Isn't this extreme envy of the Japanese?

*。
If I am made from the feelings theory, it becomes an integrated
malfunction.
The feelings space was set between world space and my spaces.
This might be a humanity appearance.

This is my outside, and my inside.

That is, the outside and the inside are connected for myself.
That is, I and not I but we are not I and myself in I.

It realizes it by training.
It my of this might be detoxification, and be making to nontoxic.
Am not this I I or myself?

Do not I belong or belong to myself except me who makes it to
nontoxic?

This problem was made no contradiction by the humanity appearance.

That is, there is no objectivity in Japan.
The external worlds are not a large subjectivity and here Japan.
Others are not a small subjectivity and here, that is, the Japanese.

God's named Japanese outside world that not is, that is, Japan
country.

*。
Let's apply the incompleteness theorem of Gёdel.

Are others in me I or others?
It is not possible to decide it.
Correctness by nothing but one also has me and others.

Others in the world others in me and outside can be made no
contradiction by the humanity appearance.
This system doesn't actually exist.

Application.
Incompleteness theorem Ver7.10.30

The axiomatic theory set theory made in no contradiction doesn't
actually exist.
No contradiction cannot be proven because the problem doesn't
actually exist.

It is not possible to decide and the problem of becoming is approved
in the state before approval of the problem.
Deciding telling a lie becomes impossible.

The state not telling a lie exists, and it can be decided.

The false decision is not to be able to decide and to make it.

Neither making in a word to cannot the decision of the false decision
of the criminal nor making the false criminal makes the false
criminal.
Problem that this cannot be proven.


死刑必要論を聞いて思った。
殺されたものの人権、
先に殺したものの責任、
理不尽に殺される問題。

殺人を容認しないためにも死刑が必要。

南京・慰安婦・強制労働はなかった。
直接性を示す文書はない。

テレ朝の朝生テレビで行われる不思議な議論。
賛否両論とも盛り上がる。
いや片方はマイナスに盛り下がることが多い。

*。
朝日新聞、7.10.30朝刊、23面。
赤坂憲男さんと荒川洋治さんが岡本太郎を語る。

歴史家の網野義彦氏と岡本太郎を比較して、
両氏とも最初から、日本を相対化した。
この赤坂氏の指摘を、私は自他を対等化したと読める。

これを受けて、荒川氏が、講演会などで、
共通の言葉の水準をどこに設定するか、厳しい状況にあるという。
無理解という壁に太郎は身をさらした。
自分の欲望を形式化するとダメになる。

*。
これらは日本人の自他の対等性、
即ち客観がない現象と私は理解する。

だから死刑廃止は自己の殺人となるのではないか。

他人や世界は自分の中の他人や世界。

南京問題は、自分の気持ちの中の、自分を侮辱する問題となる。

他人事ではない、自分の問題だ。
その問題が自分を冒涜する。
これは許せない。
断固天誅殲滅せねばならない。

鬼畜米英に天誅殲滅。
米英は日本や自分の中に存在し、
日本や自分を冒涜する。

自分の中の自分を冒涜する敵、その排除。

これは西欧には統合失調現象だ。
自分の中の自分の存在を許さない敵。

自分と自分の中の敵が、自分の中で争う。
本当の自分と嘘の自分が、自分の中で争う。

この両者が讃えあうことが日本人の正常。
いがみ合うことが日本人の異常。

つまり他人も世界も自分の中に存在する。

他人や世界が自分の外に出産していない。

自分の中に優れた他人がいて、
自分を否定排除してくる。

これを排除せねば成立しない自分。
これが日本人の過激な嫉妬ではないか。

*。
感情論で自分を作ると、統合失調となる。
世界空間と自分空間の間に、感情空間を設定した。
これが人情世間体だろう。

これは自分の外部であり、
自分の内部である。

即ち、外部と内部は自分で接続されている。
即ち、自分は自分であって自分でなく、
自分は自分でなくて自分である。

修行によって悟る、
それはこの自分の無害化、無毒化であろう。
この自分は自分か自分でないか。

無毒化した自分を除く、
自分に、
自分は入るか入らないか。

この問題を人情世間体で、無矛盾化した。

即ち日本には客観がない。
日本という大主観、ここに外部世界はない。
日本人という小主観、ここに他者はいない。

日本という外部のない世界、
即ち日本という神の国。

*。
Gёdelの不完全性定理を適用しよう。

自分の中の他人は、自分か他人か。
決定不能。
唯一つ正しいことは自分も他人も存在する。

自分の中の他人と、外の世界の他人を、
人情世間体で無矛盾化できる。
このシステム自体現実に存在しない。

応用。
不完全性定理Ver7.10.30

無矛盾に作られた公理論的集合論は、現実には存在しない。
無矛盾の証明が出来ないことは、
問題自体が現実に存在しないからだ。

決定不能になった問題は、問題成立以前の状態で成立する。
嘘をつくと決定不能になる。

嘘をつかない状態が存在し、それは決定可能だ。

虚偽判決は決定不能にすることだ。

つまり虚偽判決が、犯人を決定不能にするのであって、
虚偽犯人を作ることが、虚偽犯人を作ることではない。
これが証明不能問題。

0 件のコメント: