2010年4月3日土曜日

oppressed thing is happy!

The mass media has consumed interest.
It finally came to the place where the body of the mass media was not able to be supported.

Media became significant only as the noise generator.
The person did not quiet it if it was possible to become this noise, and it was not this.

The person here disappeared ..I...
Acting who no me is done by handling me it.
It is media that call this virtual reality.
I of the imitation was able to be called so, and to do the world where it cannot know the true character.

*。
The paradox of the world was oscillated with me and others and me.
I of the imitation that handles me here act.

It fell into the paradox of the affirmative of the self-denial.
It is an accumulation to which the paradox is oscillated, and I am enhanced.
I am not there.

Hypocrisy of me of imitation and acting of cheating.
The life is not here.

*。
Myself ..life...
It is acting of hypocritical and cheating.

It is media that do the new world as for this.

*。
This is homicide and burglar's media.

The United States became the stagecoach robbers.
It doesn't work for myself, the person is attacked, and money is obtained.
This is called finance.

The stagecoach robbers are overwrites of a financial burglar.
The developing country has grown up rapidly by this.
That is, it succeeded in the homicide burglar.

*。
What are financial robbers doing?
The homicide burglar is done from the weak.

Not this but the weak made making it not live, that is, the weak the slave, the domestic animal, and a beggar.

*。
This is true colors of an American homicide robbers.

*。
This is overflowed with impression and interest.

I am allowed to pay money to financial robbers, and to work.
That is, it is an affirmative of the self-denial.

*。
I and I of others in me are made a paradox, and it is oscillated.

I am not here.
That is, it is an affirmative of the self-denial.
That is, money is blagged from me.

This is schizophrenia.
This to cancer and to make it in me.

*。
This is modern people's way of lives.

The rationality and the weak cheated me to schizophrenia, and it made it to cancer.

The paradox of the world was oscillated with me.

*。
The world has collapsed in this.
Moreover, the reproduction is aimed at.

The oppressed one is great.
It is because of no relations to this own homicide burglar.

It was myself who that was healthy this and correct.

*。
This is a fixed point self.
That is, it is oppressed people.

The rising in the world promotion and the success story were the significant points of the self-denial.

マス・メディアは面白さを食い尽くした。
遂にマス・メディアの図体を養えないところに来た。

メディアは騒音発生器としてしか意味はなくなった。
人はこの騒音になれ、これがないと落ち着けなくなった。

ここに人は自分を消滅した。
自分であることを使って、自分でない演技をする。
これを仮想現実と呼ばせるメディアだ。
偽の自分をそう呼ばせ、得体の知れない世界が出来た。

         *。
自分と他人、自分と世界のパラドックスを発振させた。
ここに自分を使った偽の自分を演技する。

自己否定の肯定のパラドックスに陥った。
パラドックスを発振させ、自分を拡張した積もりだ。
そこには自分はない。

偽の自分の偽善と欺瞞の演技。
ここに命はない。

*。
命なき自分。
それが偽善と欺瞞の演技だ。

これを新世界をするメディアだ。

*。
これが殺人と強盗のメディアだ。

アメリカは駅馬車強盗団となった。
自分で働かず、人を襲って、金を手にする。
これを金融という。

駅馬車強盗団は、金融強盗を上書きしたものだ。
これで発展途上国は急成長した。
即ち、殺人強盗に成功した。

    *。
金融強盗団は何をやっているのか。
弱者から殺人強盗をやっている。

これないと弱者は生きられないようにして、
即ち、弱者を奴隷・家畜・乞食にしたのだ。

*。
これがアメリカ式殺人強盗団の正体だ。

    *。
これを感動と面白さで、溢れさせる。

金融強盗団に、金を払って、働かせてもらう。
即ち、自己否定の肯定だ。

*。
自分と自分の中の他人の自分をパラドックスにして、それを発振させている。

ここに自分はない。
即ち、自己否定の肯定だ。
即ち、自分から金を強盗している。

これは統合失調症だ。
これは自分の中にガンと作ることだ。

*。
これが現代人の生き方だ。

強欲も弱者も、自分を統合失調症に掛け、ガンにした。

自分と世界のパラドックスを発振させたのだ。

    *。
これで世界は崩壊した。
又その再生を図る。

虐げられたものは幸いである。
この自己の殺人強盗に関わらないからだ。

これが健全な正しい自分であった!

*。
これが不動点自己だ。
即ち、虐げられた人々だ。

立身出世や成功物語は、自己否定の特異点であった!

0 件のコメント: